When running a Custom Powershell script using a Custom Orchestration Activity, it is generating the following error below.
Getting SEVERE *** ERROR *** Failed while executing script<random character sequence>.PS1 (Access denied)
This issue could be due to Permission or Credentials related.
- Check whether the service account running the MID server service has permission to run the script in windows\temp.
- Test couple of simple PowerShell command like "ls"
- Check to see if there is a Credential tag on the Custom Activity and make sure that the same tag exists on the credential table.
- Test the credential with the target IP to make sure that the credentials works.
- On this particular issue, the error was generating due to a broken credential record.