- CloudFoundry Organization Table is empty after running discovery on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Upon discovering PCF, the data is not getting populated in cmdb_ci_pcf_organization table.
Release or Environment
Madrid Patch 6
- Upon reviewing "Serverless Execution Patterns" under "Discovery Pattern Launcher Parameters" Tab, found the value for "Organization" is showing (empty).
- As per product documentation, the Organization parameter in "Discovery Pattern Launcher Parameters" Tab, should include name of the organization that is required to be discovered, or all where the input is “*” .
- Under "Discovery Pattern Launcher Parameters" in "Serverless Execution Patterns", added " * " for parameter "Organization" and ran discovery. This shows data get populated in cmdb_ci_pcf_organization Table.
- For more information, Please refer to Pivotal Cloud Foundry discovery documentation: