Major Incident Management Resolution code displays all the related choices not filtering on the Active State.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Major Incident.
- Open a record incident form in default view.
2. Change the State field to 'Resolved'.
3. Under Resolution information, right-click on 'Resolution code' and select 'Configure Dictionary'.
4. Under the 'Choices' related list, add any choice and set Inactive = true.
5. Go back to the incident form, and change State to 'Resolved'. Observe under 'Resolution information', the 'Resolution code' displays only active choices as expected.
7. Open the incident in workbench view by clicking on 'View workbench'.
8. Click on the 'Resolve' button. Observe it displays all choices including the unexpected inactive ones.
This problem has been fixed in Orlando. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
As a workaround, use the native UI, the issue only occurs in the MIM workbench.
Related Problem: PRB1357393