ITIL user see blank space for inactive user in Tree Picker hierarchy view
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to the sc_task table, open any active record.
- Go to the dictionary of the assignment group field.
- Make sure in "tree_picker=true" is there in the "Attributes" field.
- Go to the "software" group and open group member, "David Loo" and inactivate this user record.
- Impersonate with "Abel Tutor'" who should be an ITIL user.
- Go to the sc_task record and click on the assignment group lookup icon.
- Expand Software group in Tree picker, notice that there is one blank space for user and only icon is appearing.
Actual Behavior: Blank space is appearing for inactive user
Expected Behavior: No blank space should appear for inactive user
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix
Related Problem: PRB1351015