Where are the Portfolio Workbench column values calculated from?
The calculations for the Portfolio Workbench come from the Advanced Planning Console Columns records.
The Planned column is the sum of Cost Plan Breakdowns records using the cost_default_currency field.
The Planned Opex column is the sum of Cost Plan Breakdowns where the type is opex.
The Planned Capex column is the sum of Cost Plan Breakdowns where the type is capex.
To find these follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to Project Administration > Settings > Planning Console
2. Click the Context: planning drop-down
3. Click on "Portfolio"
4. In the "Planning Console Display Columns" related list, select the "Planned Opex" column
5. In the Planning Console Columns" related list, select the "i" button for the pm_project record and click the Open Record button
6. Click the record in the "Planning Console Columns Advanced" related list, select the pm_project record