When attempting to execute a bulk case creation job, the request remains in "In progress" status and do not get completed.
The "Run as" field for the "Scheduled Script Execution" is empty or may be related to a user that does not exist.
Update the "Run as" field into "Scheduled Script Execution" with a valid user as per the steps below:
- Go to System Definition > Scheduled Jobs or open sysauto.list.
- Search and open the "Bulk case creation" script.
- If the "Run as" field is not visible, go to the context menu and select Configure > Form Layout otherwise, skip to step 5.
- In the available column, add the "Run as" field to the right column and save.
- Check if the the "Run as" field is empty or has an invalid user.
- At the "Scheduled Script Execution" page, click on the "here" link located in the warning message at the top.
- Update the "Run as" field with a valid user and save.
- Delete any previous bulk case creation jobs that are in "In progress" status.
- Add a new Bulk case creation request.
- Go to the "Scheduled Script Execution" and click on "Execute Now".
- The script will be completed successfully.