Updating work task from the Central Dispatch does not close the "Pop-Out" window when navigates from the homepage
Steps to Reproduce
• Hop on to Instance where central dispatch plugin is activated
• Impersonate the user "WM Dispatcher"
• Click field service - central dispatch
Central dispatch should appear in a new tab.
• Click the top listed Team member
• The sys_user page for the team member should pop out.
• Click X in the top-right to close it.
• Click first workorder task (eg WOT0010031)
• Update the short description and then click update.
• The pop-out window should flash the last sys_user form and close automatically
In the original browser tab
• Click on the drop-down at the top of the homepage and change the page (say change it from 'Field Services Management Overview' to 'Self Service.'.)
• Now change it back again.
(The goal here is to make an update in the original browser tab. )
In the Central Dispatch browser tab
• Click first workorder task (eg WOT0010031) again
• Update the short description and click update.
• The pop-out window will now get stuck on the homepage (the last latest updated form) does not close automatically
Expected Behaviour: The Pop up window should should close automactically even when updating the homepage like the same way when opening sys_user Team member record
Actual Behaviour : Pop out window get stuck on the homepage for central dispatch page and does not close automatically
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1324860