For the Openframe popup within Agent Workspace there is a white line in the popup, and the Close button is missing from the header. If any customized UI Page is set up to load an external page, the white line may be easily visible, otherwise it could be required to change the body background colour to something like black by inspecting the body element in the browser to notice the line.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Install the Agent Workspace and the Openframe plugins.
2. Once plugins are fully activated, navigate to System Properties > Openframe.
3. Click New to set up a new Openframe Configuration.
4. In the form that shows up, give any name like 'Test', and set values 350 and 550 for the Width and Height respectively.
5. Verify the icon class is selected by default.
6. Unlock the URL field and add the URL to load any OOB UI page, like the Oauth_login page ( ui_page.do?sys_id=0029fb510b1312003aa56c4d37673af0 ).
7. Save the Openframe configuration record.
8. A phone icon shows up on the instance header, click on it. The openframe popup shows up, notice it has a close button.
9. Navigate to Agent Workspace Home.
10. Click on the Phone icon on the left navigator. The popup is missing the close button and there is a white line below the gray header in the popup.
This problem is fixed in all currently supported releases. Review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1336822