Build name: Newyork
Build date: 07-16-2019_1636
Build tag: glide-newyork-06-26-2019__patch0-hotfix2-07-10-2019
Requested Item record cannot be edited if Multi-Row Variable Set in the variable editor is set to Read-Only by a Catalog UI Policy.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Catalog Item "TestSNC".
- Create a Single Line Text variable "Q1".
- Create a Multi-Row Variable Set "MRSV"
- Create two Single Line Text variables "Name" and "Age" for "MRSV".
- Create a Catalog UI Policy "Test UI Policy"
Enable "Applied on Requested Items", "On load", "Reverse if false" and "Run Script";
Execute if true: "g_form.setReadOnly('mrsv',true);"
- Request Catalog Item "TestSNC" on Service Portal.
- Click to open Requested Item on the Platform View.
- Add additional comments, change watch list, State Quantity, Q1 then click save.
Fields in step 8 should be saved on the form.
Fields in step 8 are not saved on the form.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1359637