Dot walking field on "Comments and Work notes" fields are showing Empty on List View with out "Additional Comments" field
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Madrid Instance
- Create new Table (say "test_table")
- Create a new field of type -Reference (say- "Incident Reference")on the above table, reference to Incident
- Create a record on the "test_table" showing Incident record
- On the test_table, add the dot walked the below fields by configure->List Layout
"Incident Reference.Comments and worknotes"
"Incident Reference.Additional Comments"
- Comments are visible on both the fields
- Personalize the list, and remove the "Additional Comments", the column "Comments and Work notes" displays empty
Expected Behaviour: The column "Comments and Work notes" should display the value without the "Additional comments" fields
Actual Behaviour: The column "Comments and Work notes" display empty without the "Additional comments" fields
To receive notifications when more information will become available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Add both the fields "Comments and Work notes" and Additional comments" on the List view to display values on the "Comments and Work notes"
Related Problem: PRB1356670