Risk Management Heat Map UI Widgets are not auto-refreshing based on interactive filter following an upgrade to Madrid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Have plugin "com.sn_risk" activated before Madrid.
- Upgrade to Madrid.
- Go to 'Risk Overview - PA Premium' dashboard.
- Deselect 'All' option on the interactive filter (GRC - Risk States), you will notice the heat map changes.
- Now select 'All' back again.
> Expected behavior: The chart should follow the interactive filter and come back to the original format.
> Actual behavior: The chart does not come back to the original format.
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available.
The following workaround can also be applied:
- Go to the RiskHeatmapUtils URL:
- Change the code for the UI Script RiskHeatmapUtils as follows:
Update RiskHeatmapUtils UI script, and update the following code (line #20 in Out Of The Box)
_chart.series.setData(JSON.parse(answer), true, false, false);
Related Problem: PRB1355277