Starting with the New York release, the Script Editor (used in Script Includes, ACLs, etc) gives warnings when it detects a combination of tabs and spaces in code. However, there are instances where mixing tabs and spaces is appropriate, like object / hash-map notation where center justification around the : makes for easier reading.
Release or Environment
1) Navigate to Filter Navigator and type sys_properties.list
2) In the System Properties list view, search for the 'glide.ui.syntax_editor.linter.eslint_config' system property, and open the record
3) In the 'Value' section, navigate to the line: "no-mixed-spaces-and-tabs": "warn",
4) Change line to: "no-mixed-spaces-and-tabs": "off",
5) Save or Update the record.