Cross-scope view rules editing issue on "customer_contact" table.
When switching to "Customer Service" application scope, the view rules (out-of-the-box ones) for "customer_contact" table show "Table" field as "-- None --".
Affected Plugin: com.sn_customerservice
Steps to Reproduce
1. On Madrid or New York instance, activate plugin "com.sn_customerservice".
2. On filter navigator, navigate to System UI > View Rules.
3. Add a filter in the list, [Table] [contains] [customer_contact].
4. You will get three records out-of-box, namely:
Case View for Customer Contact(mobile)
Case View for Customer Contact(browser)
Case View for Customer Contact(tablet)
5. Switch to application scope "Customer Service" and open any one of the above records.
Notice the "Table" field shows "--None--" as it's not able to find "customer_contact" - reason being that this table is defined in "Global" scope.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1357648