Flow Action, like integration actions and customised actions with Powershell steps, being run multiple times after "Ask for Approval" action.
Steps to Reproduce
In order to replicate the issue, the "Microsoft AD Spoke for IntegrationHub" plugin should be installed.
And you must have an active MID Server with Powershell capability installed as well.
1. Create a Flow Designer flow and use the "Ask for Approval" action.
Make sure at least one valid user is the approver.
2. Create a customised action with any Input/Output.
Make sure you add a Powershell step in the action as well. A Powershell step is to ensure the customised action to use MID Server send ECC Queue commands
3. Add the customised action into the flow, right after the "Ask for Approval" action
4. Publish and test the Flow Designer flow. Approve the generated approval.
5. Monitor the ecc_queue records, there will be more than one/duplicated ECC Queue records created by the Powershell step.
Use a timer between "Ask for Approval" action and MID Server related integration actions
Related Problem: PRB1357413