The date range selector on analyticshub will show 0 for all statistics when using the sliders
Steps to Reproduce
1. Run the incident historical PA data collection job.
2. Navigate to sys_properties list and change the value of glide.sys.date_format to dd-MM-yyyy
3. Navigate to analyticshub and open any indicator with scores
4. Move the date range slider
Expected: Statistics are updated with correct values
Actual: All statistics are 0
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
As a workaround:
- Refresh the page,
- Change the system date property but this is not recommended without doing a full analysis of the consequences as this is used everywhere in the platform.
Related Problem: PRB1353747