- When the Cloud discovery initiated and completed successfully, it is observed all the Cloud resources are getting populated but the "Resource Groups" are not populated to "cmdb_ci_resource_group" table even when there are multiple Resource Groups are available on the Console.
Release or Environment
- London P* Madrid P*
- It is observed that CI Metadata is missing with Containment rules and having additional hosting rules for the Resource Group.
- Log in to the instance.
- Navigator >> Metadata Editor >> Containment rules >> and make sure "Logical Datacenter" and "Cloud Service Account" contains Resource Group.
- Navigator >> Metadata Editor >> Hosting rules >> and make sure there are no entries
- If any of the "Containment Rules" are missing, need to add them manually.
- Navigator >> cmdb_metadata_containment_list >> Click on New and add the missing containment rule