The OOB instance favicon has changed with Madrid.
London instance browser favicon:
Madrid instance browser favicon:
Prior to Madrid, we had the NOW favicon.
With Madrid the favicon has changed to reflect the new company logo.
However, if you still wish to have the old favicon, you can follow the below steps.
To upload the image, complete the following steps.
- Navigate to System UI > Images and click New.
- Enter a Name for your image. Valid names must end in .gif, .png, .jpg, .ico or .bmp.
- Click the Click to add link in the Image field, then select and upload the image.
- Click Update.
To set the uploaded image to the favicon, complete the following steps.
- Navigate to System Properties > System.
- In the Icon image displayed in the bookmarks and browser address bar field, enter the file name of the uploaded image.
- Click Save.
Result - The favicon appears in the bookmarks and browser address bar for the platform or the Content Management System (CMS).