A user who has "sn_customerservice.customer_admin" role can't see all roles listed in "sn_customerservice.contact_role_assignment" property on service portal.
- Go to Customer Service > Administration > Properties (sn_customerservice.contact_role_assignment system property)
- List roles in "External roles that can be assigned to contacts via Customer portal". These roles should be available to edit on CSM.
- impersonate to a user who has "sn_customerservice.customer_admin" role.
- Go to /csm
- Go to Support > Contacts
- Select any contact to edit
- Click "Edit Role"
Only "sn_customerservice.customer" and "sn_customerservice.customer_admin" are available. Can't see "sn_customerservice.partner_admin" or "sn_customerservice.partner".
The roles availability depends on the configuration of the account that the contact belongs to.
If the account is configured only as a "Customer" then partner roles would not be available in "Edit Role".
How to check if the account is "Customer" or "Partner"?
- Go to Customer service > Contact
- Open the contact (user)
- Check "Account" this contact belongs to.
- Go to Customer > Account
- Open the account
- See the checkbox for "Customer" and "Partner".