Login button on Customer Service Portal (csm) registration page routing to wrong page (customer_service)
Steps to Reproduce
Activate CSM (Customer Service Portal) Portal.
1) Create a User and grant the (snc_external) role.
2) Add Regsitration code to any Account.
3) In an incognito window proceed to the csm portal /csm
4) Click on Register: Populate all fields on this form with Registration Code populated for Step 3
5) Submit the request
6) Click on (Login) button on the Header and login with credentials created in Step 1
Note: It loads to (customer_service) CMS page - https://XXInstanceXX.service-now.com/customer_service/
But it should be routed to CSM Portal- https://XXinstanceXX.service-now.com/csm
The issue is caused by the business rule "Display request message" written for the tale sn_customerservice_registration:
Where we have :
If CMS is not in use the above can be changed to:
gs.setRedirect("/csm") or the portal you're using
Related Problem: PRB1328207