Custom CSS is conflicting with the system CSS and not displaying the calendar icon for date fields.
Calendar Picker Not Displayed
Customer developing a custom application has developed their custom CSS. The CSS conflicts with the system CSS and does not display the calendar icon to select dates on date fields.
- Create new debug view
- Start rebuilding the customer's view, element by element.
- Usually, this will be caused by custom formatters. So add your date field and then find the custom formatters used by the customer.
- Once you've identified the formatter breaking the form, you can identify it by going to sys_ui_form table, finding the form that is linked to the debug view you created. Then identify the formatter element on the form section.
- The formatter will likely have a name "x_scope_ui_formatter". You can find the formatter under System UI > Formatters and the "formatter" field will be "ui_formatter". You can then locate the related UI macro on the sys_ui_macro table where name = "ui_formatter".
- In general, the UI macro will have a link to custom CSS such as "<link href="175d8283c0075131f9619e4db623200f.cssdbx?" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />". Remove the style sheet to see if it resolves the missing calendar icon.