Scheduled Suites execution appears to be stuck. When trying to cancel the pending steps, nothing appears to happen.
- Active rollback: This might occur when there is a record in the [sys_rollback_context] which is left in the 'In progress' (in_progress) or 'Currently rolling back reverting' (reverting). This prevents the platform from executing any other Schedules (see KB0714767 for steps to resolve rollback issue).
- Execution Tracker is still active for the schedule.
Follow the below steps if the solution provided in KB0714767 does not resolve the issue:
- In the Filter navigator type 'sys_execution_tracker.list'.
- Filter out Percentage Complete 100 > This will show the active Execution Trackers.
- Open the record.
- Change the state to 'Cancelled' or 'Failed'
- Save the record.