- Navigate to Appointment Booking > Appointment Booking configuration and open any existing record.
- By default, you will find the "Walk-up Experience" which is demo data. Under the "Appointment Booking service confirmation" tab there are already two records present
- See: /nav_to.do?uri=sn_apptmnt_booking_config.do?sys_id=f9bf0db9b3331300eda5a72256a8dc9d)
- Under the catalog item tabs - select any catalog item for which there is already an appointment configured already.
- For example, select - "SD Walk-up Appointment" or "SC Walk-up Appointment".
- After filling all the other mandatory details click on "New".
- Notice you will see an error message saying: A configuration for this catalog item already exists
Change the catalog item to something else as you cannot create two service configuration bookings for the same catalog item.
There is an OOB business rule which will restrict users to create two "Appointment Booking service confirmation" for one catalog item. The business rule is called - "Duplicate catalog configurations": /nav_to.do?uri=sys_script.do?sys_id=b12adcac3b433200ce8a4d72f3efc4f3
Should have "Walk - up experience" plugin installed.