- A single ESX record is updated multiple times.
- On every update, the morid, ip address, etc. changes
- ESX data is fetched by the 'VMWare - vCenter ESX Hosts' probe.
- The identifier for the ESX server is correlation_id.
- In this case, there were multiple ESX hosts with the same correlation_id and serial number. Due to this, the same ESX record is getting updated.
- Check with VMWare admin to understand why multiple ESX servers share the same correlation_id and serial number.
- To temporarily resolve the issue, modify the ESX identifier.