Navigating from global search exact match, to incident, then calendar history then back to incident causes invalid update to incidents using global Save UI Action.
The cause is "current" is undefined (server logs).
Steps to Reproduce
- Hop on to any instance (confirmed in istanbul, kingston and london)
2. Look for any incident INC11.... in the Global Search Box
3. Right click grey form header -> History -> Calendar
4. Press the Servicenow back button on the form (not browser back button)
5. Add a comment / work note
6. Right click the header and click "Save"
Expected results : Comments should be added in the activity stream.
Actual results : See the comment is not added in the activity stream.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1312033