Agent Workspace - Emoji / emoticon use shows 4 question marks ???? instead of emoji / emoticon
Steps to Reproduce
Build name: Madrid
Build date: 06-05-2019_1042
Build tag: glide-madrid-12-18-2018__patch4-05-29-2019
Change the Type of Short Descriptipon and/ Description field to "String (Full UTF-8)" https://<instance name>/sys_dictionary_list.do?sysparm_query=element%3Dshort_description%5EORelement%3Ddescription%5Ename%3Dtask
1. From 'Filter navigator', navigate to Agent Workspace > Agent Workspace Home
2. From the List tab, navigate to Incident > Open
3. Open existing record or create a new incident and scroll to Short Description/Description fields and Work notes / Additional comments (Customer visible)
4. Enter text: 'Hello this is'
5. Right click in the Text area of above mentioned fields
5. From the Contextual menu select 'Emoji & Symbols' and select happy emoji or any emoji
6. Complete sentence after the emoji 'happy Emoji'
Sentence: 'Hello this is 🙂happy Emoji'
Expected behaviour: Hello this is 🙂happy Emoji
Actual behaviour: Hello this is ????happy Emoji
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available.
Related Problem: PRB1352695