Any updates to a dot walked field on the form doesn't get saved or the field is blank all the time. Even when creating a new record, the values entered to a dot walked field don't display on the record.
Steps to Reproduce
In Madrid OOB instance:
1. Navigate to incident.list
2. Open an incident record
3. Right click on header and configure form layout
4. Search for Location field
5. Dot walk location and select Location.City (Or any field in location table)
7. Type some value in the City field (eg: Chicago)
8. Save the update
Actual behavior: Observe that the value (Chicago) doesn't get saved and the field remains blank.
Excepted behavior: The entered value in dot walked field should get saved and displayed on the form.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1352748