When opening the allocation workbench the Resource Name column is missing. When you go to configuration the checkbox for Resource Name is unticked and greyed out. It is expected to be greyed out because you are not supposed to be able to remove this column but this stops you from getting the Resource Name column back.
Release or Environment
Unknown at this time.
1. Impersonate the user having the issue.
2. Go to the allocation workbench.
3. Right click the greyed out check box and select inspect.
4. In the developer console that opens edit the element above. Remove "disabled=disabled" and press enter.
5. The checkbox is now no longer greyed out. Select it. Doing this will trigger a refresh and the Resource Name is back.