Disabling incident portal filter by setting it to not active does not work as expected in platform filters.
Build info: Madrid patch 4 and 5
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to filters under System Definition
2. Search the title "Incident Portal"
3. Click the record
4. Uncheck "Active" box and save it
5. Impersonate "ITIL"
6. Navigate to incident.list
7. Click on the hamburger iconand navigate to Filters
Expected behavior: Incident Portal filter is not active
Actual behavior: Incident Portal filter is still active
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1353238