- When a non-admin user orders a catalog item that calls a flow to create a catalog item you will see the below error - The requested flow operation was prohibited by security rules.
- Flow can not create service catalog task when it's initiated by an ITIL user
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- create a flow for a catalog item
- add a "create catalog task" action
- set the flow to run as "user who initiates session"
- impersonate "ITIL user"
- Submit catalog item
Release or Environment
This is the expected behavior
An ACL is preventing the catalog task from being created
name: sc_task, operation: create, required role: catalog_admin
- change the flow to Run As System
- or modify the above ACL so users without catalog_admin can create [sc_task] records