The Cloud(AWS/Azure) billing jobs fails with below credentials error "Credential with ID XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX not Found" even the credentials are available with the SysID on Respective tables.
Steps to verify
- Log into the Instance
- Navigator >> Cloud Management >> Admin Portal >> Analyze >> Billing
- Billing Schedule >> Billing Jobs
- We can see the error
- Navigator >> Discovery >> Credentials >> Verify for the Azure/AWS credentials
- Copy the SysID from the error message and verify if the Credentials with the same ID is available or not
- The issue has started post upgrading the Instance.
- The upgrade has skipped the Script includes related to "sys_ui_related_cmdb_ci_azure_subscription_null" and all the billing related Scripts.
- Please verify all the upgrade history for "Customization unchanged" and revert back to the base system.
- If there are no "Customization unchanged", please recreate the Service Account along with the credentials.
- Delete the existing Azure/AWS Credentials.
- Recreate the Azure/AWS Credentials.
- Initiate a new job.