Group Managers unable to Add/Remove Members in Groups
The members of a group are determined by the records in the many-to-many table sys_user_grmember. To adjust the membership of a group it only requires the ability to create and delete records in that table.
- You will only need to adjust the ACLs on the sys_user_grmember table.
- Allows deletion of records, if the current user is the manager of the group listed in the existing record's "Group" field
- Allows creation of records, if the current user is the manager of the group listed in the new record's "Group" field.
- Once the user has ACL permission, they should be able to see the "Edit..." button in the "Group Members" related list, and they can use the slush bucket to add/remove members.
- Be sure to test your development thoroughly before moving it to production.