List decoration configured on idea -> stage, doesn't work on Service portal
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the plugin "Demand management"
- Open All ->ideas
- Add "stage" to list layout.
- It displays text like "demand draft" or "idea submitted".
- This happens because stage field has list_decoration=demand_stage configured in dictionary.
- When you open idea list on Service portal, stage doesn't apply list_decoration.
Expected result - Service portal should display data in "stage" column same as native UI.
Actual result - Service portal just displays "demand" or "idea" which is confusing and incomplete information.
List decoration is not supported on service portal and we are discontinuing "stage" field in future releases.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, as well as the cost and risk of attempting a fix, a decision has been made not to address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make this decision lightly and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Related Problem: PRB1351296