After upgrading to Madrid, existing sn_hr_integrations_schema_mapping records migrated to Global scope can not be edited properly, as the Staging table field does not show any tables in the list.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to a Kingston or London instance.
- Install the com.sn_hr_integrations plugin.
- Upgrade to Madrid.
- Navigate to HR Integrations -> HR Service Mapping.
- Select the 'Workday - Worker Profiles' service.
- Switch to the 'Human Resources: Integrations' application scope.
- Open a record from the 'HR Integrations Schema Mapping' related list.
- Switch back to the global scope to edit the corresponding record.
Notice that there are no tables in the list for the Staging Table field.
- Go to the Dictionary module.
- Search for the record with Table "sn_hr_integrations_schema_mapping" and Column name "staging_table"
- Open the record and click the "Advanced View" related link
- Add "allow_public=true" to the Attributes field and save the form.
Related Problem: PRB1332063