Reporting condition options missing after upgrade to Madrid
Steps to Reproduce
1) Log into OOTB London Patch 6b instance.
2) Go to view / run
3) Click on Create a report button (top right corner).
4) Use the following configuration:
- Report name: test
- Source type: table
- Table: Task [task]
5) Click on the funnel icon
6) Select 'Task type' as a field
Behavior: You can see a lot of choices for the second field in the condition with 'is one of' / 'is not one of'
7) Upgrade instance to Madrid Patch 2
8) Perform steps 2 - 6 again
ISSUE: Only 4 choices are visible.. 'is one of' / 'is not one of' are not visible anymore
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available..
Related Problem: PRB1349610