- The respective language plugin is installed, eg: Hebrew
- List table column headers are displayed in the installed language, eg: Hebrew
- From the Column context menu, selecting export to CSV results in the CSV file displaying the Column headers as the default English instead of the language on the List View
The system properties may be configured for the display values and headers as detailed in our documentation
Provide an overview of what the resolution is and why it resolves the issue. Then provide detailed steps to perform the required actions.
To accomplish action A:
- Navigate to the Sys_properties Table
- edit the property glide.export.csv.column_header_label
- set the value for this property to 'true'
|Note: Please ensure all testing is done on sub-production instances before implemented on a production instance|