The template bar in an incident form covers the related list horizontal scroll bar.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open an incident list.
2. Select the first record.
3. Reconfigure the form to display Related List "Incident > Parent Incident".
4. Within the form, select the new related list "Child Incidents".
5. Click the Edit button.
6. Select 17 child incidents and add them to the related list.
7. Select the related list "Task SLA".
8. Reload the form.
9. Select the related list "Child Incidents". Notice the horizontal scroll bar at bottom of the 17 records displayed.
10. Within the form header, select the "…" icon and choose "Toggle Template Bar". Notice the template bar covers the scrollbar.
This issue is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article.
The only possible workaround would be for the user to close the template bar to allow access to the scroll bar.
Related Problem: PRB1349496