* The issue is seen in Visual Task Boards, you cannot use touch to drag and drop tasks .
* You also cannot select filter items (such as the names of engineers or status's).
* This issue has been reproduced in Chrome 69 and 71, on Windows 10 touch enabled devices (such as the MS Surface, CTOUCH, or CHUWI tablet).
* In IE 11 and Edge browsers, you can select items to filter, but you cannot drag/drop between lanes (you can drage/drop in the same lane though).
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into either Kingston, London, and/or Madrid instances in a Chrome Browser on a touch enabled Windows 10 device
- Create a Visual Task Board.
- Create a task in one of the lanes.
- Using touch, try to drag/drop a task from one lane to another (you will not be able to)
- Try to select a username or status from the list of items to filter (the item will be highlighted, but will not be added to the filter).
- Try to steps 4 and 5 with either a mouse or trackpad, you will be able to.
- In chrome, type in chrome://Flags to the address bar (hit enter), and enable "Touch Events API" and "Touch initiated drag and drop"
- Close/reopen the browser
- Go to Visual Task Boards and try steps 4 and 5 above and notice you are now be able to do step 4, but still not step 5.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1326528