- Post-installation of Mid Server, it shows below error in the MID Server agent logs:
[AMBClientProvider] ERROR com.snc.glide.amb.AMBClient - Illegal character in scheme name at index 0: https://<instance-name>.service-now
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in scheme name at index 0: https://<instance-name>.service-now
Release or Environment
- The issue can occur in any release.
- An extra space character in the instance server URL parameter in the mid server config.xml file.
- In order to resolve this issue, follow the below steps.
- Connect to the Mid Server Host and Navigate to < Mid-Installation Directory>/agent/config.xml file.
- Open the file and Locate the following parameter:
<parameter name="url" value=" https://<instance-name>.service-now>
- Check if there is any extra space added while adding the URL and remove the same.
- Save the file and restart the Mid Server.