This article provides details on the 'Activate a Plugin' service catalog available on the HI Service Portal.
This catalog can be used by any user on HI to activate a plugin on their instances.
- In the HI Service Portal, navigate to the Service Catalog and click on Activate Plugin
- Provide the following information in the form:
- Target Instance
- Plugin Name
- Time window when to activate the plugin
- Submit the catalog item
- A change request is created and assigned to Technical Support
Actions performed after the change request is created
- The technical support team verifies the change request
- Contact you for any questions related to the request
- Check if you are entitled to the requested plugin
- When the planned start time is reached, the plugin activation is triggered on the selected instance
- The user who requested the plugin can cancel the change request before the planned start time is reached by clicking on Cancel Plugin Request