System property "glide.ui.m.clear_pasteboard_when_backgrounded" doesn't work on Classic app (iOS or Android platform).
Steps to Reproduce
- Create system property - glide.ui.m.clear_pasteboard_when_backgrounded
- Set the value to "true"
- Login on Classic Mobile App.
- Copy any text.
- Set Classic app in background and try to paste the text copied above on any other app in the mobile.
- If the property glide.ui.m.clear_pasteboard_when_backgrounded has not been added to mobile_post_auth category, the property will not be honored in the Classic app. This is incorrect setup.
- Add the property glide.ui.m.clear_pasteboard_when_backgrounded to mobile_post_auth_category and it will be honored in the Classic app. This is the correct setup.
In order for the property to be honored, the property needs to be added to mobile_post_auth category.
The following documentation will be updated to reflect that mobile_post_auth category needs to be added in order for the property to be honored in the Classic mobile app.
Related Problem: PRB1349640