Database view reports and using Filter condition using Tags, not filtering
Steps to Reproduce
- OOB instance tested: Madrid patch 4 and Kingston Patch 14b
- From 'Filter navigator', navigate to Database View 'incident_sla' and 'Try it'
- Open any record e.g. INC0000050 and a tag 'hello world'
- Navigate back to Database View and add a Task.tags column to the list view from the list layout
- Now perform the filter condition 'Show/hide filter' to the Task.tags has 'hello world'
Actual behaviour: It shows all the records and not performing filter as per as Task.tags has 'hello world'
Expected behaviour: It should filter as per as filter condition Task.tags has 'hello world'
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of this problem, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make these decisions lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this problem, contact ServiceNow Technical Support.
Related Problem: PRB1349862