The preview on vendor assessments from designer does not behave correctly.The "Generating Preview" box is in the middle of a grayed out screen and only way out is to close the window and reopen it.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Open a Madrid instance in Chromer browser.
2) Activate the Vendor Performance module.
3) Open the assessment belonging to vendor risk assessment.
4) Click on Edit Designer.
5) Click on preview to load the questions.
6) Click on the gear settings icon for editing questions (no indication the system is working on it).
7) If clicking Preview while the gear operation is running, the Preview will open. When closing the Preview, the edit question box displays, but closing the edit question the "Generating Preview" box is in the middle of a grayed out screen, with the only way to continue being to close the window and reopen it.
This problem is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
Related Problem: PRB1342564