Property 'glide.knowman.search.show_rating' is ignored by Knowledge Portal search widgets
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to a Madrid Instance and set the property 'glide.knowman.search.show_rating' to False.
- Navigate to /kb and use the search bar to search for a random keyword (ie: test)
Expected behavior: Knowledge search results should not display ratings and the behavior should be coherent with searching from /$knowledge.do where the property is properly considered.
Actual behavior: Search ratings are displayed and the property 'glide.knowman.search.show_rating' is ignored.
The below workaround can be used for now:
- Switch to the application "Knowledge Management - Service Portal"
- Clone the widget "Knowledge Result"
- In the cloned widget Change the following line from:
if(gs.getProperty("glide.knowman.search.show_rating") == "true")
- Make sure that the angular ng templates below are moved to the cloned widget:
The above link should load the templates:
Related Problem: PRB1349067