When accessing the dashboards via the 'Change dashboard' dropdown arrow, if you select a value for the breakdown source to filter your widgets the breakdown is not reflected when you move to a new tab.
Steps to Reproduce
In an affected instance:
- Create a dashboard with 2 tabs and a widget on each and add a breakdown source (priority in my example)
- Access the dashboard via the following route.
- Performance Analytics -> Dashboards -> Select any dashboard
- Now navigate to your new dashboard using the 'Change dashboard' dropdown.
- Apply the breakdown and note that the widget is filtered accordingly (if you set it to follow element)
- Move to the 2nd tab and note that the breakdown appears to be still active but the widget is not filtered accordingly.
If you repeat the same steps but access the dashboards via the overview page or via your favorites then you see the expected behavior.
If you access the dashboards via the overview page or via your favorites then you see the expected behavior. The issue is only seen when you have navigated to the dashboard via the change dashboard functionality.
Related Problem: PRB1347942