After Madrid upgrade, when going to Settings (cog right-hand corner), Click on Notifications on the left-hand side and try to enable or disable "Allow Notifications", instead you get the error message: "You do not have permission to modify this control"
This issue is related to a write ACL on sys_user.notification preventing users from modifying the button
- Go to Filter Navigator and search for ACL
- On Name, search for sys_user.notification and select the ACL
- Please check that the users that should be able to modify either have the correct role or add them to "Requires Role"
- If there is a Condition, make sure to modify accordingly to allow required users to be able to modify
- If there is a Script, make sure to modify accordingly to allow required users to be able to modify
- Click update
This should allow users to toggle the "Allow Notifications" button