Live lists (glide.ui16.live_lists.enabled) not working when there are over 7000 records
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in into demonightlyjakarta
2. Enable the property 'glide.ui16.live_lists.enabled'
3. Create new incidents until the number is equal to 7750 (script below)
4. Open two chrome tabs:
- The tab A will display the list of incident ordered by 'Updated' in order to display the latest in the first position
- The tab B will display the incident.do page
5. Create the new incident from tab A
6. Check the tab B
The new incident created in the tab B should appear in the first position in the tab A
The new incident created in the tab B doesn't appear in the first position in the tab A until the tab A is refreshed.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided not to address this issue. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this problem, contact ServiceNow Customer Support.
Related Problem: PRB1104910