On a knowledge article, the Related List : "Audit History" does not display any data
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Knowledge > All
2. Open a knowledge article
3. Configure > Related Lists > add the 'Audit History'
4. Navigate to Related List > Audit History
This displays no records. It is empty
5. Navigate to the context menu of the record > History > List
The audit records are loaded
6. Navigate back to Related List > Audit History
The audit records now display correctly
The first time the Related List : 'Audit History' is accessed, the Refresh button should be clicked.
Clicking on the 'Refresh' button on the 'Audit History' related list resolved the issue
The first time the Related List : 'Audit History' is accessed, click the Refresh button.
Please note that the Refresh button is available only to Administrators based on the condition of the UI Action.