Action type snapshots are created with blank display names, throwing the error message:
"Action Type Definition with Id of <sys_id> is missing"
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a scoped app: Scope A.
- Create an action in that scope: Action A.
- Add some variables and steps, and publish the action.
- Navigate to the sys_app record for Scope A.
- Under the Application Files tab, filter to show 'Action Type Snapshot' class.
Notice there are blank display names.
This problem is fixed in Madrid Patch 3 and onwards. There is no workaround applicable on previous versions. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1330114