Unable to import MPP project file to a Sub Project in Madrid
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to OOTB MP1 instance.
2. Create two Projects P1 and P2.
3. Create project tasks for P1 and P2.
4. Make P2 as the Sub Project of P1.
5. Export P2 to MS Project, add some project tasks.
6. Import the MPP file back to P2.
This throws the below error
Import Failed. Importing of MS Project file into an existing ServiceNow project with tasks is not supported.
Delete tasks created in ServiceNow and re-import the MS Project file.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix
Related Problem: PRB1333813