For some users, when they view Task SLA lists or related lists, the SLA definition column displays a blank value. An example of this issue is shown in the image below.
Kingston and later
The user is failing an ACL check on the contract_sla table and cannot read the value.
This can be resolved by adding a new read ACL on the contract_sla table. Please note that you must have activated security admin privileges to create new ACLs.
1) Navigate to System Security > Access Control (ACL)
2) Click the blue New button in the list header to create a new entry
3) Change the Operation value to: read
4) In the first Name dropdown, select: SLA Definition [contract_sla], leave the second dropdown empty
5) Scroll down to the Requires role section and double click the Insert a new row... text
6) Add the role you wish to grant access for
7) Save the record